Tuesday 12 February 2008

Planning Rugby Website

Another beautifull day in Ilkley, unfortunately spent most of it indoors at meetings or infront of PC. image editing

Its the weekly meeing with K.W. my webmaster at our usual venue 'Costa Coffee in the morning, were making good progress with my new website, should be live within a week. My intention is to eventually use it as a searchable image library for my rugby photographs but untill I come across a technically easy and ecomomical way of doing it I will use it as a 'signpost' to my two other sites.

Still no progress on the printer decision.

Going to do a client presentation on Thursday, the couple are getting married in June 2009, yes 2009, thats what I call organised. Not complaining though its nice to be booked that far ahead, so fingers crossed for Thursday.

No comments: