Friday 15 February 2008

Battle with Printer Installation

At last, I've done it, after much deliberation a printer has been bought, a Canon PIXMA iP1800 now sits in my office waiting to be unpacked and installed but I'm resisting temptation, tonight going to eat some frozen delicacy and then relax on the settee, maybe watch a little TV.
So battle with the printer installation will commence tomorrow.. ( I will advise the details later ).
Just as an aside, the cost of new printer cartridges for my ancient seven year old printer would have been £45.00, the cost of my stylish new printer was £38.00 including a free 1.8m USB cable.
I'm very pleased with myself, managed to justify lashing out on new technology..

PS went on a good walk over the moors near Embsay, will upload some photo's and details this weekend.

No comments: